Office of Technology Services
The vision of the Office of Technology Services is to work in collaboration with Administrators and teachers to plan and support technology so that it can be effectively integrated into the curriculum as a teaching and learning tool that allows the mission of our District to be realized. The vision will be accomplished by:
- Providing resources which will enhance the learning process based on the needs of the staff and students and as expressed through each school's Administrator.
- Providing resources as directed by building Administrators to all stakeholders which will focus instruction on problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Providing resources as directed by building Administrators to all stakeholders which will enhance the creative ability of both the student and the teacher.
- Fostering collaboration among students and teachers through District Administration.
- Professional Development will be provided as determined by building Administrators and their staff.
The Office of Technology Services staff at NWHSC includes:
District Technology Assistant
Office of Technology Services Staff