1. All Academic Super Bowl members need to turn in their money in to Miss Gill by the end of the day today.
2. Tonight In Sports:
Boys JV, V Basketball @ home against Indpls. Card. Ritter @ 6:00pm and 7:30pm
1. TW Girls youth softball league ages 14-16 sign-ups are going on NOW!! Sign up on line. For more information see flyers posted around school and by the front office.
2. National Honor Society forms will be accepted until Friday. Please return your NHS information to Mrs. Mendenhall by Friday.
1. Attention ALL students and staff:
This year’s production staff for the Tri-West High School “Et Cetera” publication is looking for artistic and literary submissions created by our own students and staff. Information flyers are posted around the building as well as within each English teacher’s classroom, the art rooms, and even in Mr. Marshall’s room. Get your creative juices flowing and create your own piece that can be published in a book. Submissions are due by Thursday, February 23rd. See Miss Gill or Mrs. Terew if you have any questions.
2. The Skyzone event tomorrow on February 23rd from 4:30pm to 8:30pm, is now FREE, including ticket, food, jump time, and dodgeball team sign ups! Get your ticket during lunch or at the door at Skyzone.
1. Monday, February 27th will start the ISTEP+ Testing for Part I.
All Sophomores, regardless of what English class they are in, will take the English Exam on Monday, February 27th.
All Sophomores, regardless of what Math class they are in, will take the Math Exam on Tuesday, February 28th.
Only those Sophomores that are in Biology this semester will take the Science Exam on Wednesday, March 1st.
The testing times and groups have been assigned and posted in the classrooms and outside the Guidance Office.
Please check the postings to see when and where you are supposed to test.
If you are absent from a test, the make-up test date is Thursday, March 2nd.
2. Tri West High School Presents: BYE BYE BIRDIE on March 9th - March 11th @ 7:00pm and March 12th @ 2:00pm at Tri West High School Auditorium. Tickets are $10.00 for adults and $7.00 for Students and Seniors.