Brian Powers, Counselor 317-994-4261
Tri-West Middle School, in a collaborative effort of students, parents, staff, and community will challenge all individuals to become life-long learners. In a safe, technology-rich environment, students will be empowered to develop communication and critical thinking skills, and maximize their unique potential as productive, responsible and respectful citizens.
Guidance and Counseling Programs
Counselors help students gain self-knowledge to become independent thinkers and responsible decision makers through:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Academic Counseling
- Tutoring Resources
- Community Resources
- Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Career Guidance
- Orientation and Transition Programs
Rose-Hulman Hotline - Students can call 1-877-ASK-ROSE toll-free from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays or log on to www.askrose.org. Rose-Hulman students will help with math and science homework. This is a free service and a free call.
21st Century Scholars
Applications are available in the Guidance Office for any student interested in applying for a 21st Century Scholarship. More information can be found online.
Website - Links
- Learn More Indiana - www.learnmoreindiana.org
- Helpful information regarding the internet usage and your child -www.netsmartz.org
- Safety and your child - www.safekids.com
- National Crime Prevention - www.mcgruff.org
- Parenting tips - www.kellybear.com/parenttips.html
- Resources for parents living in Hendricks County - http://theyreourkids.org
- Resources online for youth - www.mccoyouth.org
September 26-30 is College GO! Week. The below site has several great resources that we will be using this week.