This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.

Food Services

Welcome to NWH School Nutrition Services! 

  • NEW!!! As of May 1st, 2019 we have transitioned to a new online payment and meal benefits application system, Titan School Solutions. All balances from MySchoolBucks have been transferred over. You will need to register in the new system to deposit funds or complete a meal assistance application:

Titan School Solutions - Food Services logo        How to Register    &      Titan Parent FAQ

  • We are accepting employment applications for the 2019-20 School Year.  Apply Here.

    For more information about our food service program including menus and nutrition information, check out our Aramark webpage:

NW Hendricks SchoolDish

2019-2020 Meal Prices

Breakfast: $1.50;     Lunch: $2.60

Middle School & High School:
Breakfast:  $1.50;     Lunch:  $2.80 

Reduced Price Breakfast: $.30; Reduced Price Lunch: $.40

Adult Meals:
Breakfast:  $2.00
Lunch:  $3.50

Titan School Solutions

Manage your student meal account & apply for meal benefits here!

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)          mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)          fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)          email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.