Tri-West Band Boosters (TWBB)
The MBA will be competing on Saturday, Sept. 7, at Noblesville High School. We perform at 7:00pm! Come on out to support the MBA!
Next Band Booster meeting will be Thursday, September 26, at 7pm in the band suite. ALL band parents welcome!
If you have not already done so, please sign up with Remind 101 in order to receive text updates from Mrs. Hewitt. Text @twband to 81010.
All parent volunteers MUST complete the volunteer background check. Follow this link: Volunteer Application
Please go to charmsoffice.com. Login under Parents/Students/Members. Use school code "twbands". From there you can click on "Public Calendar" icon.
The Band Director
- President - Sherie Rance - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President - Kim Duvall - email@example.com
- Treasurer - Tracey Deutsch - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Tonya Boone - email@example.com
- ISSMA (Indiana State School Music Association)
- IPA (Indiana Percussion Association)
- IHSCGA (Indiana High School Color Guard Association)
- Volunteer Spot
We encourage you to decorate your student's locker before any big competitions (State Pre-Lims & State Finals). This gives the students some encouragement and shows that you support them. High school lockers can be decorated at any time after school. Middle school lockers must be decorated after school before 4pm. You may speak with the front office secretary to gain access to your student's locker. Masking/painters tape must be used. No scotch tape. Locker dimensions are as follows:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.