Wednesday, March 10th
1. Spring Pictures are this Friday, March 12th. If you would like an order form, please stop by the office to pick one up.
2. Attention 6th & 7th Grade girls...Cheerleading open gym is TONIGHT & March 17th, 6-8PM at Tri-West High School Upper Gym. Enter through Door 5. Check Instagram at TWMS_Cheer for more information.
3. If you are staying for track practice tonight, please meet in the gym after school with your bags.
4. The Tri-West Girls Softball Club will have tryouts on Saturday 3pm-5pm at TWHS Auxiliary Gym. If you did not sign up with Coach Miller when he was here, there are forms in the main office.
5. Good luck to the Wrestling Team tonight in their county meet. Wrestlers please meet in the cafeteria.
6. In Mrs. Perry's class, the students have all written an eyewitness report in the perspective of a Titanic survivor. Today Mrs. Perry's classes voted on what they thought were the best ones!
The winners for each class will need to go and see Mrs. Perry before leaving school today to get their prize!
The winners are:
1st period- Kylie S
2nd period- Andrew S
3rd period- Jeanna L
4th period- Maddie G
5th period- Grant S
7th period- Luke M
7. Students who got caught committing a random act of kindness today are: Braxton F, Caroline W (Twice) Taylor M, Blair B
8. Today's grand prize winner in the random act of kindness drawing is: 8th grader, Chase H
Tuesday, March 9th
1. The Swim team had another stunning victory last night. We defeated Speedway last night at home at our last dual meet. County is this Thursday and our team is ready to show some Bruin pride!
2. The Robotics Club for tomorrow has been canceled.
3. The Tri-West Girls Softball Club will have tryouts on Saturday 3pm-5pm at TWHS Auxiliary Gym. If you did not sign up with Coach Miller when he was here, there are forms in the main office.
4. Spring Pictures will be this Friday, March 12th. This is for any student who is wanting to have their picture taken. Order forms are in the main office.
5. Can you please announce: 7th grade girls beat Cascade last night 33-27. Leading the team in points were Chloe Z with 12 points and Nniyah A with 8 points.
6. Students who got caught committing a random act of kindness today are:
7. Today's grand prize winner in the random act of kindness drawing is: 7th grader, Piper K
Monday, March 8th
1. Tristan H and Aaron H, please go to the media center at this time..
2. Congratulations to band students who participated in the ISSMA solo & ensemble contest. They had 47 total entries, and together they brought home 12 silver medals, and 35 gold medals!!
3. The 8th Grade Lady Bruins finished their regular season last Thursday with a defining win over Conference Opponent Frankfort 60-8. Leading scorers were Lauren B with 16, Zoie B with 14, Anna Z with 10. Leading rebounders were Myla B and Hannah T with 5, Kinsey S and Lauren B with 4 each.
The Lady Bruins open County Tournament play tonight at HOME at 6:15 against Cascade.
4. Last Thursday, the swim team won against North Putnam. Not only does our team continue to swim better, but more importantly, the referee for the meet commended us on our Bruin Attitude: sportsmanship, teamwork and as always, we are the LOUDEST and MOST enthusiastic team cheering on our teammates.
Way to go Bruins! One last regular meet tonight at home and we are off to County!
5. The Tri-West Girls Softball Club will have tryouts on Saturday 3pm-5pm at TWHS Auxiliary Gym. If you did not sign up with Coach Miller when he was here, there are forms in the main office.
6. Congratulations to your Bruin Wrestlers on a great tournament Saturday!!
Tri-West came in 4th Place in the Team Race, with 232 Team Points.
6 Bruins reached the Finals to wrestle for Gold!!
1st Place Gold Medals earned by Nolan C and Eston W
2nd Place Silver Medals earned by Nick W, John S, Tyler H and Keon B
3rd Place Bronze Medals earned by Brock W, Jack W, Andrew G and Jacob H
4th Place Ribbons earned by Cole C and Kaleb P
5th Place Ribbon earned by Landon B
7th Place Ribbon earned by Jacob N
Next action is the Hendricks County Championship Tournament on Wednesday & Thursday, followed by the Sagamore Conference Championship Tournament on Saturday to culminate the season.
7. Congratulations to 7th Graders Autumn H, Miley K, Alivia S, and Ian T, and to 8th Graders Hannah I and Julia R. They competed in the ISSMA Solo Contest this weekend. All 6 of our TWMS participants earned GOLD ratings for their excellent singing!
8. Students who got caught committing a random act of kindness today are: Caroline W, Alex B, Dalen S, Janell S M
9. Today's grand prize winner in the random act of kindness drawing is: 6th grader, Aiden N
10. Spring Pictures are Friday, March 12th for those who want to have them taken.
1. Kenzie H, Joey G, and Zach B need to see Mrs. Frecker in the Media Center at this time.
2. Hey TWMS students! Looking for a new TW t-shirt or sweatshirt? Check out the Spiritwear link in your google Resource page! Link is open now until March 24th, with items to be delivered after Spring Break! Check it out!
3. Congratulations to your Bruin Wrestlers on a great win last night!
Official Team Score: Tri-West 59, Speedway 33
Varsity: Pinfall victories earned by Brock W, Cole C, John S, Nolan C, Eston W and Tyler H. Technical Fall victory earned by Andrew G. Decision victories earned by Nick W and Jacob H.
Exhibition: Pinfall victory earned by Keon B.
Next competition is the WEBO WrestleMania Tournament this Saturday, March 6th.
4. Student Council Members: Reminder there is a Google Meet today at 4:30.
5. Our final dress up day for Read Across America week is All Together.. Wear your Stronger Together shirts.
6. The girls 8th grade suffered their first loss of the season last night against a very aggressive Avon South team 40-43. Leading scorers were Lauren B with 18, Zoie B with 11, and Kiersten S with 4
The ladies are back in action at Home tomorrow night against Frankfort.
7. Students who got caught committing a random act of kindness today are: Dane C, Parker A, Xavior F, Aniyah A, Jamelynn L, Mackenzie L, Trae H, Caroline W, Blaire B
8. Today's grand prize winner in the random act of kindness drawing is: 8th grader, Gabe F
1. The 8th Grade Lady Bruins continued to dominate the conference last night by having a solid win over Western Boone 48-20. Leading scorers were Lauren B with 21, Zoie B with 10, and Chloe B with 6. Leading rebounders were Leah M and Zoie B with 6 each, Macey M and Anna Z with 3 each.
The Lady Bruins travel to Avon South tonight.
7th grade lady Bruins defeated Western Boone last night 38-26. Leading scorers were Aniyah A with 17 points, Chloe Z and Camryn F with 8 points each.
2. Tough, close loss last night for your Bruin Wrestlers.
Official Team Score (including Forfeits): Lebanon 54, Tri-West 48
Varsity: Pinfall victories earned by Cole C, Nolan C, Eston W and Jacob H
Exhibition: Pinfall victories earned by Eston W, Kaleb P and Cole C
Next meet is tonight on the road at Speedway.
3. Google Meet for Student Council members - tomorrow at 4:30...exciting news will be discussed!
4. Just a reminder that the robotics club meeting for tomorrow has been cancelled.
5. Tomorrows dress up day for Read across America is: Wake Up Wednesday- Pajama Day
Thursday is All-Together, wear your Stronger Together shirt.
6. There is a lost and found table sitting next to the stairs by the main office. We have a lot of clothing and other miscellaneous items. Please stop by today and tomorrow morning to claim any missing items before they are removed.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.