Guidance and Counseling Programs
Counselors help students gain self-knowledge to become independent thinkers and responsible decision makers through:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Academic Counseling
- Tutoring Resources
- Community Resources
- Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Career Guidance
- Orientation and Transition Programs
Rose-Hulman Hotline - Students can call 1-877-ASK-ROSE toll-free from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays or log on to www.askrose.org. Rose-Hulman students will help with math and science homework. This is a free service and a free call.
21st Century Scholars
Applications are available in the Guidance Office for any student interested in applying for a 21st Century Scholarship. More information can be found online.
Website - Links
- Learn More Indiana - www.learnmoreindiana.org
- Helpful information regarding the internet usage and your child -www.netsmartz.org
- Safety and your child - www.safekids.com
- National Crime Prevention - www.mcgruff.org
- Parenting tips - www.kellybear.com/parenttips.html
- Resources for parents living in Hendricks County - http://theyreourkids.org
- Resources online for youth - www.mccoyouth.org
My name is Alyssa Ward and I am the School Counselor at Tri-West Middle School. I grew up in Pittsboro and graduated from Tri-West High School in 2004. From there, I went to Indiana State University and graduated in 2011 with my Masters in Education. I worked for 7 years at North Putnam Middle school, but finally made my way back home to North West Hendricks School Corporation in 2018. It's been a true career goal for me to work at TWMS! I am excited to work with the students, staff and community. Please let me know what I can do to help!
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.