- A Renaissance School is one that creates a culture in which academic excellence is supported and rewarded. The Renaissance vision is based on the belief that every student has the right to learn and every teacher has the right to teach. In a Renaissance School, learning is valued and seen as a critical tool to better prepare our children for beyond the 21st century. A Renaissance leader is someone who is willing to take risks and pursue excellence.
- Renaissance is the process by which schools promote the pursuit of excellence and weave the concept of academic achievement into the fabric of the school community. This process revolves around three primary principles: performance, promotion, and partnership. What you reward, respect and recognize gets accomplished.
- In Renaissance schools, student performance is rewarded, academic achievement is actively promoted and strong partnerships are built among administrators, teachers, staff, parents, the community and local businesses.
- Renaissance Schools create ceremonies, rituals and celebrations that honor and recognize academic achievement. Students are encouraged and rewarded. Staff members are valued and recognized. The quality of life of the entire community is enhanced.
- Burger King (Brownsburg)
- Domino's Pizza (Brownsburg)
- The Entertainment Book
- Hollywood Video
- McDonald's (Brownsburg)
- Office Depot
- TWMS Parent PRIDE Group
- Hendricks County Solid Waste Management District
- Chic-Fil-A (Plainfield)
- Pizza Hut
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Staples (Crawfordsville)
- Dawson's On Main Street (Speedway)
- Elegance Restaurant
- Monster Mini Golf
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.